The General Directorate of Duhok Health Signed a contract with the British Commission for establishment a health center in Khanki camp for the displaced is scheduled to run the Center for a year, in coordination with the Director of Health Duhok....
- Neurosurgical Conference | 4 June 2014
- Workshop on :Organizing an Effective Continuing Medical Education in Kurdistan Region For 26 - 27 February,2014 Jiyan Hotel - Duhok | 24 February 2014
- Training Application Form for the doctors in India | 20 January 2013
Vision and Mission of Duhok’s Directorate General of Health
In effective partnership with other sectors of governorate and the rest of society in order to develop and maintain an environment favorable to health.
- Emphasis on the prevalence and incidence of disease aiming to prevent & control
- Provision of equal chances for health care to all citizens, irrespective of their ethics, socio-economic status and place of residence, Gender and religion
- Improvement of effectiveness and efficiency of the public health services
- Promotion of greatest possible level of coordination between the private and the public health sector